1/26/10

Holiday Houses

A few weeks ago my siblings and I built and decorated these holiday houses.


This is the front of the house. I like the wreaths on it; and the step up to the door says, "welcome winter". I think this one is my favorite. Our Aunt Missy sure does a good job picking out craft stuff to send to us.

I took a picture of the side of the house so that you can see the cute snowman better. ( And yes, he does have eyes but you can't see them very well in the picture.)


This is the other holiday house. I love the lights on the front. There was supposed to be a santa claus on top of the roof but we thought the house looked cuter without.



This is the side of the house. I really like the snowdrifts on the roof. Although the candy-canes and snowflake on the window are cute too. Just excuse the snowdrift on the other side that is peeling off. It must sense the warmer weather we have had for the last couple of days. After a lot of cold weather, it is nice to feel some better temps. If only it would stop raining, that would be good.

No comments: