4/30/13

Two New Items In The Shop!

I have been a busy busy bee lately cutting out and sewing doll clothes.  And here are a couple of items I've made recently.



This skirt is made from a Liberty Jane Clothing pattern.  And is in my opinion, ADORABLE!  The link to it on Etsy is here  SOLD!




Another picture of the skirt.



It also has a frayed edge.




This hat was my own design and I think it looks really cute with the lime green and hot pink color combination. And the here's the link to it on Etsy.



Have a great day!
Emily

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Emily!

This is Eliza from The Old Fashioned Girl. I believe your mother told you about my blog, and I hope you visit it often! I'll be checking your blog too.

Anyway, I love the doll clothes you've been making! The hat is very pretty. I love pink and green together. I love to make doll clothes, as you can see from my blog.

It's nice to look at another girl's blog, especially since we have a lot of the same interests.

Have a nice day!
Eliza

Emily said...

Hi Eliza!

Thank you so much for your kind comment. You are so sweet! Yes my mom told me about your blog and I have had a lot of fun looking at it. I love the doll clothes that you made! They are so pretty! It's so nice to know someone who likes the same things I do!

Have a great day!
Emily

Anonymous said...

Emily,
Thanks for your sweet reply, and thanks for leaving a comment on my blog!
Eliza