1/5/14

A New Outfit For Dolly


I recently made this new outfit for a 18" doll.  It has three pieces: a shirt, jeans, and a scarf.  

I experimented with the different settings on the camera, and this is what came out.  The colors POP!


Here are the jeans.  I used a Pixie Faire pattern found here.  I love this pattern and have made many pairs of jeans using it.


I used my mom's sewing machine to do some decorative stitching on the pockets.....




And the shirt was made with the free Tank Top pattern, also from Pixie Faire.




Have a great day!
Emily




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's wonderful to see that you're back, Emily! Your sewing is great, and the bookmarks you made are very pretty!

~ Eliza Grace

Emily said...

Thank you so much for your sweet comment! It's great hearing from you!

Emily