12/1/14

Christmas Stockings......

For this Christmas, I made everyone in my family new stockings to use.  In addition to these shown, I made a few more to hang on the railing of our stairs.  They look so festive!




This is the stocking that I made for my sister, Elisabeth.  She picked out the fabrics herself.  They make me think of the Victorian time period.  So delicate and pretty!


This is the stocking I made for my brother, Ethan.  He picked out the fabric for it.  He LOVES animals.




This is the stocking that I made for my Dad.  I think the little snowmen on it are too cute!




This is the stocking I made for my Mom.  The fabrics she picked out for this stocking also remind me of the Victorian era.



This is the stocking for my youngest brother, Ean.  He loves it!


And finally this is the one I made for myself.  I love the fabrics!


Have a great day!
Emily


No comments: