8/6/20

Candlemaking

With some extra time on my hands before school starts back up, I dug out some candle making supplies that have been sitting in my closet for some time.  One of my favorite gifts I ever received was a candlemaking kit for my birthday many years ago.  There was only a little bit of wax left in that well-loved kit, so I decided to finish it off and make something fun with it.



I repurposed some glass yogurt jars that have the cutest shape.  I used a scent named "grassy meadows" and it lives up to its name.  It smells like grass, but also has a hint of something sweet and fruity to it.  Almost like apple, or honeysuckle, or something to that degree.  It smells very nice!



After the candles had a while to set up and harden, I pulled out some white vinyl and cut out the words "joy," "faith," and "hope" on the Cricut.  Some twine around the necks of the jars finished them off.   Now they are ready to bless someone else!


Neither do people light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.  Matthew 5:15-16 KJV 

No comments: