6/12/23

Ohora Semi-Cured Gel Nails

I had to share some of my favorite new finds for my nails!  These are the Ohora semi-cured gel nails that I have been loving recently.  They come in strips that are only semi-cured, so you shape and clip them down to your nail shape/size before curing them under a LED light that is free with the first purchase.  They last incredibly well for me, even working full-time hours as a nurse. They don't chip like polish does for me, and out of the countless sets I've worn now, I have only had one nail strip pop-off.  They stay on well for me, but I can remove them faster than any nail polish.  I can get 2-3 different uses out of each set, each of which last about 2 weeks.  



This is "N Pixie Dust" which is one of my favorites!  I wore it to Disney World this spring because the name was just so fitting :).  It is a sparkly gold with big glitter flakes in it. 


This is "N Felice" which is a stormy periwinkle blue with sparkly accents at the base of the nail.  


This is "N Cream Light" which is a solid pastel pink.  


This is "N Heimish" which is a multicolor set that has a dusky pink, brown, and glittery gold. 

I have also used "N Juliet," a dusky coral color that I always receive so many compliments on yet have no pictures of, and "N Tint Red" which is happy cherry red. 

If you want to try out these fun nails, use the link below for $5 off your first order!

https://i.refs.cc/YoLK6iww?smile_ref=eyJzbWlsZV9zb3VyY2UiOiJzbWlsZV91aSIsInNtaWxlX21lZGl1bSI6IiIsInNtaWxlX2NhbXBhaWduIjoicmVmZXJyYWxfcHJvZ3JhbSIsInNtaWxlX2N1c3RvbWVyX2lkIjoxMzgzNDg2NjExfQ%3D%3D

No comments: