5/26/23

"Kind is the New Classy" by Candace Cameron Bure


I have gone through a recent phase where I have been obsessed with listening to audiobooks.  As soon as I finished "Killing Jesus" by Bill O'Reilly, I immediately started "Kind is the New Classy" by Candace Cameron Bure.  I have always admired Candace, and enjoyed every book I have read from her - this one being no exception.  I have also always loved the Hallmark movies she has been a part of.  Candace is the epitome of kind and classy in a world that often doesn't appreciate Christian principles and morals.  Candace encourages Christian women to be, above all, kind in an unkind world.  Drawing on real-life examples, this book takes readers on a journey through the importance of treating others in a kind, Christian way.  I especially loved that the book so adamantly encourages the practices of prayer and journaling. If you are looking for the motivation to spread some kindness, this book will inspire you to do so!


No comments: