5/21/23

What I Am Up to These Days


Why, hello there!  It has been a little while!  Life has been bursting at the seams with busyness, but I have missed writing here and have decided I need to do something to change that.  A little update is in order first though.  In December of 2021, I graduated with my Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing.  Praise the Lord! He carried me through the toughest 4.5-year program with such grace and mercy that I am still astounded at all He has done for me. After several job interviews and offers, I accepted a job at a hospital on a Mother/Baby floor where I care for postpartum mothers and infants.  Life has been very busy since then. I have worked at the hospital, as well as part-time as a camp nurse, and taught CPR classes all at the same time while keeping up with everyday life, church activities, and family.  Additionally, last fall I started a graduate program to become a nurse practitioner. It has been a wild ride but I have learned and grown so much.  I have missed this blog though and I hope to post more over the next few weeks!  


No comments: